A championship golf and Tennis club in the heart of south Fort Myers
Cypress Lake Country Club is Fort Myers' oldest and most historic private golf club. Founded in 1959, Cypress Lake County Club has been expertly renovated to suit modern players while retaining its historic integrity and natural assets. Uniquely, it is one of the few golf courses in Southwest Florida where walking is encouraged all year long, a feature that perfectly complements the unparalleled beauty to be enjoyed here. Savour the experience at Cypress Lake!
The golf course is closed for maintenance until Tue 9th June - Tennis facilities are open.
Our facilities include:
- Dick Wilson designed, walk-able Championship Golf Course
- Newly expanded & renovated practice facilities with huge driving range, pitching areas, practice bunkers & putting green
- PGA & LPGA golf pros available for advice & lessons
- Fully stocked golf pro shop
- Tennis Club with men's & women's leagues, 6 Hydro-Grid clay lighted courts
- Large full service clubhouse offering lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch
- Private function suites for weddings, business meetings and seminars
- Active club with a variety of member and member/guest events
- Member owned with a maximum of 360 golfing members
- Amazing values on family and individual golf memberships
- Affordable sports and social memberships available
Contact us today for a free tour and membership consultation at Cypress Lake Country Club in Fort Myers, Florida at 239-481-1333.